Biology is the study of living things and their vital processes. The field deals with all the physio-chemical aspects of life. The modern tendency toward cross-disciplinary research and the unification of scientific knowledge and investigation from different fields has resulted in significant overlap of the field of biology with other scientific disciplines. Modern principles of other fields chemistry, medicine, and physics, for example are integrated with those of biology in areas such as biochemistry, bio-medicine, and bio-physics.
- Plant Growth.
- Biology Past Paper #1. 2008
- Biology Past Paper #1 2005
- Ecology- Sampling.
- Ecology- Ecosystems Reading & Questions.
- Ecosystems Past Paper Question.
- Symbiotic Relationships.
- Sampling Assessment- Based on Ecology Units.
- Energy Flow through Organisms.
- LIVING ORGANISMS
- Biology paper 3
- LIVING ORGANISMS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENT
- Biology Paper 3 – January 2019
- ENERGY FLOWS AND CYCLES
- TERM 3 ASSESSMENT
- SUMMER VACATION CLASSES 2021 EXAMINATIONS
- Impact of Human Activity on the environment
- Population Growth
- CELL BIOLOGY
- END OF TERM 1 CHRISTMAS EXAMINATIONS 2021
- PLANT NUTRITION
- LIFE CHEMICALS AND NUTRITION
- HUMAN DIGESTION
- GASEOUS EXCHANGE
- TRANSPORT AND CIRCULATION
- SUPPORT, MOVEMENT AND LOCOMOTION
CHRISTMAS Examinations 2020.
EASTER Examinations 2021.